What is the best way to pick up styrofoam from the carpet?

Of course my first recommendation would be to have your carpet cleaned professionally. After all, even if you remove the large, visible clumps, there will almost certainly be powdery particles in the air to irritate nasal passages and eat their way into the fibers.


However, if you are determined to do it yourself, my first choice would likely be something sticky that can be pressed into the fibers and then pulled off along with any particles sitting on them. I’m thinking of a rolling lint remover that I have, most effective in taking lint off a dark suit. I don’t know how wide a roll of masking tape is available at a hardware store, but that store would likely be my first stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Carpets: Make a statement! You are individual and something special

How do you choose a good carpet?

What are the various Types of Handmade Area Rugs?